

Liverpool played trash. Direct translation of Liverpool main sampah.
You can say the ref is too strict, Porto's players are divers and cheaters, Pennant got harshly sent off, whatever you want. I'll just simply say it is all Liverpool's fault.
Good for us it was a draw, not a loss. But we did not came there for a point. Rafa fielded his strongest XI, with the exception of Hyypia. Hyypia was the root of cause for the penalty, but also provided the assist for the equalizer.
So let's not blame Hyypia, let's blame Rafa instead. He fielded a considerably weakened side against Portsmouth to give priority for the Champions League match. What the fuck? I heard this season our main priority is the Premiership. Liverpool is star-studded now, if only Rafa would do away with his unnecessary rotation policy for the sake of ending our 18-year wait.
On the field, I would blame every single player. I just couldn't single out a culprit, all of them performed horribly.
I'm so rarely pissed off with Liverpool's performance. This is not even a loss, but it hurts to see a team that played such flawless football two weeks ago would put up a performance like this.
Disappointing.
On a positive note, Porto will be kicking themselves of not taking advantage of Liverpool's off form, Liverpool is still unbeaten in all competitions, and Liverpool has yet to concede a goal anywhere else than the penalty spot.
You can say the ref is too strict, Porto's players are divers and cheaters, Pennant got harshly sent off, whatever you want. I'll just simply say it is all Liverpool's fault.
Good for us it was a draw, not a loss. But we did not came there for a point. Rafa fielded his strongest XI, with the exception of Hyypia. Hyypia was the root of cause for the penalty, but also provided the assist for the equalizer.
So let's not blame Hyypia, let's blame Rafa instead. He fielded a considerably weakened side against Portsmouth to give priority for the Champions League match. What the fuck? I heard this season our main priority is the Premiership. Liverpool is star-studded now, if only Rafa would do away with his unnecessary rotation policy for the sake of ending our 18-year wait.
On the field, I would blame every single player. I just couldn't single out a culprit, all of them performed horribly.
I'm so rarely pissed off with Liverpool's performance. This is not even a loss, but it hurts to see a team that played such flawless football two weeks ago would put up a performance like this.
Disappointing.
On a positive note, Porto will be kicking themselves of not taking advantage of Liverpool's off form, Liverpool is still unbeaten in all competitions, and Liverpool has yet to concede a goal anywhere else than the penalty spot.
No comments:
Post a Comment