Raja was caught in this odd game where someone tagged her and she had to write eight random facts about her. Then she tagged eight people where each of them have to produce their own eight random facts. I got tagged by her. Swt.
OK I'll write my version of these random facts. But I'll never get to tag eight people. Plus, maybe the propagation should indeed be stopped. If her friend started it, which make that person the first degree of this chain thingy, there are eight different persons having to do this thingy. Each of these eight people will have to find eight more people to play this 'game', making it sixty-four people. Counting themselves - the first and second-degree chain thingy - the number is already seventy-three. Maybe I'll do good by not tagging eight people after me. But I'll try to tag some. Or maybe not. I don't know.
OK here goes my random facts.
1. I plan to write whatever I want to write. I have a whole bunch of things to be written. Thing is, I need to maintain certain gaps between my posts so that all posts are read by visitors. When Liverpool is playing in midweek it doesn't help. One thing is for sure, I certainly did not plan to write this.
2. I'm currently listening to ... no, I'm not listening to anything right now. I am under self-punishment, therefore I cannot listen to Mars Volta for 24 hours.
I love Liverpool! That day they won 3-1 against Bolton.
Oh wait, that is not a random fact?
3. I slept for 3 hours during the day yesterday, 6 hours last night, 2 more hours just now, and I'm still sleepy.
4. I bought Vizo Windstorm 92 mm fan early January, but just mounted it yesterday. It is incredibly powerful, my CPU was 28°C, just slightly above the ambient temperature. BUT it is incredibly noisy as well. The package did warn me that the fan is 55 dB, but I never knew how loud is 55 dB! Now I've detached my fan, my CPU is cooled by a fanless heatsink, and it is now 46°C.
5. Due to that, now I'm browsing extensively for a good silent heatsink replacement. Apart from that, I am also looking for a new graphics card, sound card, 2.0 speakers. Together with some research on my Plant Design Project, my FireFox is currently opening a staggering 80 tabs, consuming 450 MB of my RAM. Yup, I have this odd habit of keeping my tabs and refusing to close them until I'm done (totally done) with it.
6. My mom asked me yesterday what to buy for my birthday. I am not supposed to answer that, right?! I could've answered, "A 3850 AGP would be good," but who gives a graphics card as a birthday gift? More so when my extended family is having a birthday party for all March babies. I wouldn't mind that graphics card actually XD but it just makes the unwrapping ceremony a bit, "WTH?"
7. My batch is having a dinner on this 5th of April. I'm in the promotion and publication department. I am supposed to promote to people. However, there was this rumors saying that the hotel is not halal, so I halted my promotion. Now, I've heard that everything is clear, there was a Muslim confirming the halal status, so now I should be resuming my promotion. The payment deadline is two days away, and I should be getting at least 10 people! Well, hopefully it won't be a daunting task. Because I'm kinda lazy.
8. I missed my lunch.
That's it. I should be sleeping. Or continue fantasizing on X-Fi and T40.
OK I'll write my version of these random facts. But I'll never get to tag eight people. Plus, maybe the propagation should indeed be stopped. If her friend started it, which make that person the first degree of this chain thingy, there are eight different persons having to do this thingy. Each of these eight people will have to find eight more people to play this 'game', making it sixty-four people. Counting themselves - the first and second-degree chain thingy - the number is already seventy-three. Maybe I'll do good by not tagging eight people after me. But I'll try to tag some. Or maybe not. I don't know.
OK here goes my random facts.
1. I plan to write whatever I want to write. I have a whole bunch of things to be written. Thing is, I need to maintain certain gaps between my posts so that all posts are read by visitors. When Liverpool is playing in midweek it doesn't help. One thing is for sure, I certainly did not plan to write this.
2. I'm currently listening to ... no, I'm not listening to anything right now. I am under self-punishment, therefore I cannot listen to Mars Volta for 24 hours.
I love Liverpool! That day they won 3-1 against Bolton.
Oh wait, that is not a random fact?
3. I slept for 3 hours during the day yesterday, 6 hours last night, 2 more hours just now, and I'm still sleepy.
4. I bought Vizo Windstorm 92 mm fan early January, but just mounted it yesterday. It is incredibly powerful, my CPU was 28°C, just slightly above the ambient temperature. BUT it is incredibly noisy as well. The package did warn me that the fan is 55 dB, but I never knew how loud is 55 dB! Now I've detached my fan, my CPU is cooled by a fanless heatsink, and it is now 46°C.
5. Due to that, now I'm browsing extensively for a good silent heatsink replacement. Apart from that, I am also looking for a new graphics card, sound card, 2.0 speakers. Together with some research on my Plant Design Project, my FireFox is currently opening a staggering 80 tabs, consuming 450 MB of my RAM. Yup, I have this odd habit of keeping my tabs and refusing to close them until I'm done (totally done) with it.
6. My mom asked me yesterday what to buy for my birthday. I am not supposed to answer that, right?! I could've answered, "A 3850 AGP would be good," but who gives a graphics card as a birthday gift? More so when my extended family is having a birthday party for all March babies. I wouldn't mind that graphics card actually XD but it just makes the unwrapping ceremony a bit, "WTH?"
7. My batch is having a dinner on this 5th of April. I'm in the promotion and publication department. I am supposed to promote to people. However, there was this rumors saying that the hotel is not halal, so I halted my promotion. Now, I've heard that everything is clear, there was a Muslim confirming the halal status, so now I should be resuming my promotion. The payment deadline is two days away, and I should be getting at least 10 people! Well, hopefully it won't be a daunting task. Because I'm kinda lazy.
8. I missed my lunch.
That's it. I should be sleeping. Or continue fantasizing on X-Fi and T40.
No comments:
Post a Comment