28 August 2008

Liverpool 1-0 Standard Liege (After Extra Time)

Sunderland 0-1 Liverpool, Torres 83'.

Liverpool 2-1 Middlesbrough, Pogatetz's own goal 86', Gerrard 90+4'.

And now, Liverpool 1-0 Standard Liege, Kuyt 118'.

Liverpool, can't you make it a bit easier? It is killing me.

Thank God I'm not suffering from any clogged arteries or some serious illnesses. And I can live with this. As long as we keep winning. It doesn't matter to me to win in style anymore. I would trade all those 6-0 and 8-0 wins last seasons for a string of 1-0 wins till the end of season and I would be happy with that.

And thank you ASTRO, too. Last season you promised us to show our qualifier against Toulouse but failed. This season you didn't promise to show us the qualifier (the schedule said a six-hour live of US Open) but you showed us anyway. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment