Wow it has been quite awhile since a worthy post here. The previous one was about three lines, and the one before was a simple Idul Fitr wish.
I thought of writing about my final year project, but with Liverpool in this kind of form, I can't resist writing.
Or are they on form? They sucked in both first halves against City and Wigan. And probably got lucky with the sending-offs of oppositions, but in the end, as everyone said, it is the character.
Both sending-offs - to Zabaleta and Valencia - was rightful and definitely not controversial. And even though Liverpool sucked for most of the match, they turned it on when it matters most. And more importantly, winning when even when playing horribly. That is a sign of a title contender. I won't brag that Liverpool will win it this season, but definitely this is a very good reason of optimism.
And can't Liverpool win it the easy way? Look at Chelsea, they've been winning four, five nil. Why don't win like them? I'm happy enough that we're level on points on top of the league. As I read in Liverpool's forum, we don't need to outscore Chelsea, we just need to match them result by result, and when we play against Chelsea, win it.
And for me, a young supporter, thrills like this are most welcomed. Supporting Liverpool has never been easy, but never it has been boring, too. Liverpool have been one of the greatest things in my mortal life, and supporting them has been a very fun rollercoaster emotional ride. You curse at them at halftime and yet you sing with the fans at fulltime. How many comebacks have we done this season? Middlesbrough, Manchester United, Marseille, Manchester City, and Wigan Athletic, twice from behind this time. I just pity those diabetic, high blood pressure Liverpudlians!
I thought of writing about my final year project, but with Liverpool in this kind of form, I can't resist writing.
Or are they on form? They sucked in both first halves against City and Wigan. And probably got lucky with the sending-offs of oppositions, but in the end, as everyone said, it is the character.
Both sending-offs - to Zabaleta and Valencia - was rightful and definitely not controversial. And even though Liverpool sucked for most of the match, they turned it on when it matters most. And more importantly, winning when even when playing horribly. That is a sign of a title contender. I won't brag that Liverpool will win it this season, but definitely this is a very good reason of optimism.
And can't Liverpool win it the easy way? Look at Chelsea, they've been winning four, five nil. Why don't win like them? I'm happy enough that we're level on points on top of the league. As I read in Liverpool's forum, we don't need to outscore Chelsea, we just need to match them result by result, and when we play against Chelsea, win it.
And for me, a young supporter, thrills like this are most welcomed. Supporting Liverpool has never been easy, but never it has been boring, too. Liverpool have been one of the greatest things in my mortal life, and supporting them has been a very fun rollercoaster emotional ride. You curse at them at halftime and yet you sing with the fans at fulltime. How many comebacks have we done this season? Middlesbrough, Manchester United, Marseille, Manchester City, and Wigan Athletic, twice from behind this time. I just pity those diabetic, high blood pressure Liverpudlians!
No comments:
Post a Comment