I can't put those sad pictures on my front page anymore. Need to post something new.
But I'm at home. Something I will almost certainly not do is blogging (but I am doing it anyway now, but I don't think it will be that frequent).
First of all, happy Idul Adha. It is quite a low celebration here in Malaysia compared to the other Id day, but still.
Secondly, I've noticed how little I have been posting about Liverpool lately. Liverpool went on a few hours without scoring, and the morale was really low, even when leading the table. Thankfully, Alonso broke the barren run and now Liverpool have scored six in the last two, not something to be really proud of, but at least it keeps the morale high. And for last night's match, they (ESPNStar) even decided not to show Liverpool's match (probably they thought nothing was at stake, but Liverpool were going for top spot while PSV were going for a UEFA Cup berth, what the hell about 'nothing is at stake'?). Instead, they showed Werder versus Inter. I wonder who would want to watch that, in this Asean region.
And on the other news, The Mars Volta actually got a Grammy nomination. Wow. This world is going crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment