I have been tagged by Jamil quite some time ago, so here it is. I hate this tagging thingy, but this one is quite interesting.
All the following pictures are generated by Google Images with the options of 'All image sizes' and 'Moderate SafeSearch is on'.
1. The age of your birthday.
WTF is the age of my birthday? Oh well I typed '23' and that pic was on the first page (well, that is the rule, I have to choose a pic from the first page of results).
2. The place I would like to travel to.
There are two places that I want to go there more than anywhere else in the world, but every Muslim would want to go that one obvious place, so I typed 'Anfield' instead. With His will I hope I will get my chance to go to both of those places.

3. The favourite place.
'Home', where else. I want my own home, though.
What that picture had to do with home? I don't know. Ask the '23' dinasour.
4. The favorite food.
I don't have a specific favorite food, because what you're craving always depend on the situation, so I tried typing 'depends', but it turns out there is a brand of diapers with that name (what a name). Then I thought of one: 'Uncle Lim's karipap'. If you haven't tried one then you should, it is the best karipap in the world, although it might cost you slightly more than the average street-side karipaps. However, there's only two Uncle Lim's in the world, so good luck finding.
5. The nickname I had.
Friends back in school used to call me 'kancil'; I don't seem to have any nicknames in university. That's the coolest pic of Kancil I found.
6. The favourite colour.
My favourite colour is 'white'. That creature came out when I typed that.

7. The city I live in (for now).
I live in 'Subang'. I don't want any boring pictures of buildings so I chose that delicious-looking picture - guess what that is? Hahah. I love that blog.
8. The city I was born in.
'Taman Tun Dr Ismail'. (That day I typed that and this pic came out, today it didn't. Oh well.)
9. College major.
I don't know which one is my major, so I typed both - 'Chemical Engineering Gas and Petrochemical Engineering' - that fella's face turned up.
10. Bad habit.
When I typed 'lazy', that cat's pic featured three times in the first 21 results, so I chose the highest resolution. Nice pic, whoever took it, and nice pose dude.

11. Hobby.
Man I hate this question. Interviewers seem to like this question. 'I don't know' what my hobby is! Does watching football counts? No, I don't spend my past time watching football, I watch football only when they're playing, and I make my own time, I don't watch only if I have past time. Or does listening to music counts? I don't listen to music during my past time, either. I listen whenever I want, but it's not a hobby. Then what is my hobby? I don't know!
12. Wishlist.
I have a long wishlist, but for now I'll just put one, something that money can't buy: the 'Premier League title'. (There are a lot more things that money can't buy, like peace or greener future, but those things are a bit too far-fetched isn't it?)
So there you go. I think everyone has done this, so I don't need to tag anyone. If you want to be tagged, just say I tagged you.
erm..tQ for replying the Tag..erm..aku 4/5/09 report kat KLCC kat R&T division doing SKG Management 13/14...tQ...jmpe kat sane...ko kan HSE...
ReplyDelete