03 June 2009

I'm Going to Makkah!

In case any of you still don't know, I'm going to the coolest place in the world! I'm going to what Allah called His house. If any of you have any prayers, you can send it to me. I would probably not check this blog while I'm there, so you can just text me. But just to let all of you know also, that Allah is with us all the time, everywhere, so it doesn't mean your prayers will only be heard by people visiting His house. He hears all of us, but He probably pays extra attention to those praying at His house, and grants the prayers more easily. Remember, He always hear our prayers, our rants and cries, it is just a matter of 'how' and 'when' will He grant those wishes. If you wish for something so badly, keep on asking and keep on hoping because He is the All-Hearing. People who come to His house are not from their efforts, it is of His will that He chooses and invites His guests. I'm lucky enough to be one of them (actually, I'm not even there yet, but I'm really hopeful that I will make it there) and hopefully one day He'll invite you, too. Amiin.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant believe i didnt comment on this post yet!
    i remember reading it a couple of days ago.. (or wassit severallll days ago! ahha)

    when you say He's the one who chooses and invites His guests... :) i cant wait for my turn.

    and when you say it's just a matter of how and when He'd grant a wish after you prayed soooo hard for something... i hope i am ready when he granted mine, i hope it'll be at the right time :)

    anyhow, have fun. gosh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont have much to say (actually, i have tonnes of things to say, but i dont have much to reply your comment)

    i hate to make people jealous of what i have, but this is one thing i want people to envy what ive experienced
    it was a truly unforgettable one, and with stories i tell, i want people to have an even stronger desire to go there, that they pray hard and try hard to get there, and that hopefully ultimately Allah will make all of you His guests

    amiin

    ReplyDelete