In the wake of the horrible deficiency of readers and comments, I would like to write something a little more reader-friendly compared to my usual religion-or-football posts.
If any of you realized, this blog has never touched on two subjects which I purposely avoid. These two subjects are very obvious. Both answers are single words. If you manage to get both correct, I will write on that.
That is if you're interested.
If any of you realized, this blog has never touched on two subjects which I purposely avoid. These two subjects are very obvious. Both answers are single words. If you manage to get both correct, I will write on that.
That is if you're interested.
LOVE
ReplyDeleteand
hurmm... aaaaa....
FEELING?
my reward, pls!
haha
ReplyDeletedang..laju je si mialystic nih!
i too vote for LOVE & FEELINGS
[hani] LOVE and FEELING
ReplyDelete[mira] LOVE and FEELINGS
[mobeus] LOVE and LIFE
[reez] POLITIC and POLITICIAN
you guys got one right
but there's another topic which I purposely avoid to write on
those two subjects are totally unrelated
love and feelings are quite related
life is correct, but too general, which part of life i haven't mentioned of?
(haha bajet best aku ni XP)
hurm..
ReplyDeletemarriage?
haha
if no one gives the correct answer in seven days from this comment, i will reveal the answer (hahaha)
ReplyDeleteerm.. what part of life that isnt related to love..
ReplyDeletehate?
haha
okay, so its one part of life u havent mentioned..
the sucky part of life?
(tomorrow is day 2)
ouh that other thing would be regarding yourself..aku rasa since ko quite closed to yourself..
ReplyDeletelove is out of question..everyone can come up with that..
either yourself or your family...
i think.. -_-"~
it is ironic that you couldn't identify it paan =P
ReplyDeleteLOVE and MUSIC.
ReplyDeleteTwo things that I identified it as your liking, yet, no post about it.
right? so post it if I'm right :P