Wow, amazing.
The twelfth player (the eleventh are the fans) scored twice in as many games. Materazzi shouldn't have been dismissed, the first booking was harsh I think.
I'll keep it very short. Nothing much to say on this tie. I just love the feeling of winning. Long time since I've last tasted one.
Actually I have a lot more to write on the FA Cup rather than Champions League, but I'll keep that on some future date.
The twelfth player (the eleventh are the fans) scored twice in as many games. Materazzi shouldn't have been dismissed, the first booking was harsh I think.
I'll keep it very short. Nothing much to say on this tie. I just love the feeling of winning. Long time since I've last tasted one.
Actually I have a lot more to write on the FA Cup rather than Champions League, but I'll keep that on some future date.
No comments:
Post a Comment