I hate when Liverpool lose. It is a bad thing, obviously. But worse, my blog post will be very emotional, usually a one-liner, it blurs my actual state of mind at that time.
The match against West Ham was disappointing. Liverpool were on course for a fifth consecutive draw, a bad thing already, when a penalty was awarded against Liverpool with 5 seconds to go. I left the scene immediately, something against my principle.
Usually, a Liverpool loss will be followed up with a nightmare. Yup, I shit you not. But that night, I did not have a nightmare. What does that mean? I don't bother about losing anymore. A damning mentality.
These are hard times of being a Liverpool fan. Liverpool played simultaneously with Man U, and a rarity happened that night: Man U's match was not televised live. I had fun watching frustrated Devil's fans coming to the mamak stall trying to switch the channel and find their team playing. It was good they did not show both matches live; otherwise they'll take over all mamak stalls giving no room for us Liverpool fans. But the disappointing thing was there were only two Liverpool fans watching their team losing, while there were around six to eight Man U fans waiting for their highlights after the final whistle.
If we keep on going like this, I fear I might never get to see Liverpool live again.
***
OK that was the introduction.
The title is Wishlist. It seems to be very popular for bloggers to put their wishlist in their blog. I want to put one, too. But not as a sidebar. Just simply as a post. My wishlist is incredibly long, but these are the things I desperately want for the time being.
I want a graphics card. I still use my AMD64 socket 939 processor, and my motherboard only supports AGP slot graphics card. I browsed lelong.com.my, and the best AGP graphics card seems to be ATI Radeon 2600 XT 512 MB GDDR3. I can't wait to have it. It has been two, going on three weeks without movies and games.
Second thing, I want B&W's Zeppelin. I don't know how good it is, but it does look damn cool. I do believe B&W is the best speaker producer in the world, and though the pricetag is insane, I have total faith and trust in the quality it'll deliver. I also need a matching sound card to go with that.
After that, I need to ketuk my car. I've scratched a bit too much on my 3-month old car. I hope to do it before my father notices it (and I hope he won't be reading this ><).
And after I got all those worldly desires, I need to collect £5000 for a share in Liverpool FC. It is a price of a car in Malaysia, but it is my dream to own a piece of my favourite club, if not the whole lot. It is not a crime to dream, isn't it?
Well, that's about it. Thing is, where to get the money?
The match against West Ham was disappointing. Liverpool were on course for a fifth consecutive draw, a bad thing already, when a penalty was awarded against Liverpool with 5 seconds to go. I left the scene immediately, something against my principle.
Usually, a Liverpool loss will be followed up with a nightmare. Yup, I shit you not. But that night, I did not have a nightmare. What does that mean? I don't bother about losing anymore. A damning mentality.
These are hard times of being a Liverpool fan. Liverpool played simultaneously with Man U, and a rarity happened that night: Man U's match was not televised live. I had fun watching frustrated Devil's fans coming to the mamak stall trying to switch the channel and find their team playing. It was good they did not show both matches live; otherwise they'll take over all mamak stalls giving no room for us Liverpool fans. But the disappointing thing was there were only two Liverpool fans watching their team losing, while there were around six to eight Man U fans waiting for their highlights after the final whistle.
If we keep on going like this, I fear I might never get to see Liverpool live again.
***
OK that was the introduction.
The title is Wishlist. It seems to be very popular for bloggers to put their wishlist in their blog. I want to put one, too. But not as a sidebar. Just simply as a post. My wishlist is incredibly long, but these are the things I desperately want for the time being.
I want a graphics card. I still use my AMD64 socket 939 processor, and my motherboard only supports AGP slot graphics card. I browsed lelong.com.my, and the best AGP graphics card seems to be ATI Radeon 2600 XT 512 MB GDDR3. I can't wait to have it. It has been two, going on three weeks without movies and games.
Second thing, I want B&W's Zeppelin. I don't know how good it is, but it does look damn cool. I do believe B&W is the best speaker producer in the world, and though the pricetag is insane, I have total faith and trust in the quality it'll deliver. I also need a matching sound card to go with that.
After that, I need to ketuk my car. I've scratched a bit too much on my 3-month old car. I hope to do it before my father notices it (and I hope he won't be reading this ><).
And after I got all those worldly desires, I need to collect £5000 for a share in Liverpool FC. It is a price of a car in Malaysia, but it is my dream to own a piece of my favourite club, if not the whole lot. It is not a crime to dream, isn't it?
Well, that's about it. Thing is, where to get the money?
No comments:
Post a Comment