22 March 2008

Week Review

It has been a hectic week for me. In fact, it's not over yet. I take seven subjects this semester, more than any before. Only four will have final exams. So the rest? Only coursework.

The problem with these type of subjects is that it makes you suffer throughout the semester. I take Final Year Project, an individual project, and Plant Design Project, a group project. The deadline for the progress report is on last Monday and Friday respectively. But I guess it is customary for us, Malaysians, to delay things. Since the evaluator will be your supervisor, things are negotiable.

I'm yet to submit the reports.

It's good that weekends exist. It gives you a temporary break from whatever you hate doing continuously over the working days. I wanted to write a tribute to the world's best album, but...

There's something bigger than that coming up. This blog has to adapt with circumstances. I have to admit, I did not write particularly on important things. Last week, the cabinet was revealed. I've never talked more about politics ever in my life than this period. It seems that any maple sessions will be some political talk. Thing is, I don't know much.

Last Thursday was a public holiday. It was Maulidur Rasul. I was talking about my birthday when I forgot a more important figure. I said that nobody celebrates birthdays on Hijriah calendar. I forgot about him, sallallahu alaihi wasallam. The greatest guy to have ever walked on His Earth. He was written as the most influential man ever in the history of mankind by a Western author. His anniversary is not celebrated while he was alive, hence known as bidaah. But this is a good bidaah, a practice to remember what he has done, has achieved, his incomparable kindness to both friends and enemies, his values. We pray for a deserved place for him in the hereafter everytime after the azan call, and we always hope for his helping hand when we face the ultimate court trial. Sallallahu ala Muhammad, sallallahu alaihi wasallam.

No comments:

Post a Comment