So Germany and Spain got through. Germany, the perennial powerhouse, the team who still manages to score three goals, still manages to win even under under-par performances. And Spain, finally their time has come for another final, and hopefully a win, after their only ever major championship in 1964.
I hoped for Russia to win, after their masterful performance against the Oranje, but everytime they face the Spaniards they got stuck. Still, I believe nobody deserves the cup more than them. Spain has been the top passer of this tournament by a mile, and their play is incredibly neat and patient. And they can also hit teams on counter attack, as displayed in their first match, though never after that. Apart from against Russia, they didn't score a lot of goals, but they do create a lot of chances, and at the back, with Puyol and Casillas, things really look secure.
I wanna do a longer review, but too lazy. And maybe there'll be no review for the final, too, as I'm off to Perhentian then. Oh well, hopefully lots of time for me.
I hoped for Russia to win, after their masterful performance against the Oranje, but everytime they face the Spaniards they got stuck. Still, I believe nobody deserves the cup more than them. Spain has been the top passer of this tournament by a mile, and their play is incredibly neat and patient. And they can also hit teams on counter attack, as displayed in their first match, though never after that. Apart from against Russia, they didn't score a lot of goals, but they do create a lot of chances, and at the back, with Puyol and Casillas, things really look secure.
I wanna do a longer review, but too lazy. And maybe there'll be no review for the final, too, as I'm off to Perhentian then. Oh well, hopefully lots of time for me.
mapley2...
ReplyDeleteada beran nek la nashmie...
and ouh..
aku x sokong gemen...
spain menang 2-0...
sori aku baru bace
ReplyDeletetak sempat bermapleyan
tapi tekaan kau bagus
very close
pergh...sempat lg ko reply mie...perkater review stret alang2?hahaha.....
ReplyDeleteTorres my man~