04 June 2008

I Got Tagged

Just merdeka-ed. Yesterday. After I don't know how many sleepless nights, finally, it's over. At least for now. The report sucks, though. Malaysia really need the butanol plant, but the report on the plant design isn't convincing enough.

Oh, whatever.

Now that I'm free, time seems passing by so fast. I woke up and it's lunchtime already. Played a few rounds of PES 2008 and before I realize, it's dinner time already. Browsed through some forums at lowyat.net, not even watching the movie I intended initially, it's midnight already. Cycle continues.

OK I got tagged a few days (or was it weeks) ago, but I was 'too busy' back then. Now I got time.

OMG there're 19 questions? Wow. Last time I did this tag thingy, there were only 8.

0. Are you angry right now?
OMG it is not 19 questions. It's 20! There's even a number zero question!

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Nope. Only idiots do.

2. Do you eat without brushing your teeth?
Is that a gross thing?

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Anfield.

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Can't think of one ('cause I'm thinking of too many).

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Wtf does this question suppose to mean?

6. Do you like being who you are today?
I hate this question, too.

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Buy Liverpool? Oh I don't know.

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
If she'd marry me then of course.

9. Who are the top five people in the world you would wish to meet?
Gerrard? Rafa? Omar? Cedric? Oh I hate this questionnaire.

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
I don't know. To die with me?

11. Which type of cars I love the most?
M5. The new one. This one is definite.

12. Which do you prefer from your other half? Hug? Or a kiss?
I don't know. Both?

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Please point it. I don't like people hating me on things I unconsciously do.

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My faith. If you die and you still don't believe you'll be judged, then you're in total damnation.

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
I wish I am. I browse through lowyat.net all the time. But I only do the browsing. Not shopping. Yet.

16. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?
Is my watch considered an electronic device? Um, maybe no. Oh wait. It's digital. So yes, right? 'Cause my watch has a really nice history behind it, and I can't afford to lose it.

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
I am fucking lazy! Aaaaaaa! I wish I am more hardworking. I could've achieve much more if I put on more effort.

18. What makes you feel disappointed?
If expectations are not met.

19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
Hmm, tricky question. Thing is, it is not possible. Never would I thought of it. So I guess my answer is no.

OK done. These sort of questionnaires are in millions in friendster, myspace, emails and I don't know where else. Some of them are really interesting questions, like "Chocolate or vanilla?" (my answer is vanilla, and even if you'd ask "Vanilla or peach vanilla or almond vanilla or vanilla with cookies or whatever vanilla?" and I would still answer vanilla) but some of them suck. This is one. Huhu. So I won't tag people for this questionnaire. But just, if anyone is curious on what I'd answer for those questions, those are my answers. But my answers sucked, too, right? It evens up.

2 comments:

  1. #2, am i an idiot then? =/

    #3, ROFLMFAO. AHAHHA

    #5, means seeing light at the end of the tunnel or good things will emerged after you go through rought times!

    #8 (no gerrard neh!) OMG, means SHE wants to marry you?? haha coooool ;)

    and u right, ur ans suck. :| xP

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey do you want to get tagged for this? i can do that, just for you XD

    ReplyDelete