I'm in my first week of what should be my last semester in UTP.
It's kind of unwelcoming to have my longest post ever in the front page of my blog, so I decided complaining about life is more reader-friendly.
A semester here is fourteen weeks. Fourteen weeks is not a long period of time. You'd wish you'd done everything you could think of during your campus life, but you've wasted it, and now you're left with fourteen weeks of salvation, to do everything you have yet to accomplish. I carried forward a lot of subjects during my previous semesters, so this semester I'm left with only four subjects, two of which are projects with no lectures, leaving me with only two lecture subjects this semester. I have two days with one-hour lectures and two more days with no lectures at all. Weekends go by very fast, but when your weekdays feel like weekends, time passes by even faster.
I have a lot of things I wish to do. I've never jogged around UTP. I've never swam in UTP's swimming pool. I've never played any sports during daylight. I want to go to Lata Kinjang, Lost World of Tambun, Cameron Highlands, Melaka and so on with my friends. I want to have another batch dinner, a better one. At the same time, I also need to collect money for my 2009 Anfield trip. And I want to buy a soundcard, and I don't know what else my desire craves. And all that, not including academics itself.
Man, graduation sucks.
It's kind of unwelcoming to have my longest post ever in the front page of my blog, so I decided complaining about life is more reader-friendly.
A semester here is fourteen weeks. Fourteen weeks is not a long period of time. You'd wish you'd done everything you could think of during your campus life, but you've wasted it, and now you're left with fourteen weeks of salvation, to do everything you have yet to accomplish. I carried forward a lot of subjects during my previous semesters, so this semester I'm left with only four subjects, two of which are projects with no lectures, leaving me with only two lecture subjects this semester. I have two days with one-hour lectures and two more days with no lectures at all. Weekends go by very fast, but when your weekdays feel like weekends, time passes by even faster.
I have a lot of things I wish to do. I've never jogged around UTP. I've never swam in UTP's swimming pool. I've never played any sports during daylight. I want to go to Lata Kinjang, Lost World of Tambun, Cameron Highlands, Melaka and so on with my friends. I want to have another batch dinner, a better one. At the same time, I also need to collect money for my 2009 Anfield trip. And I want to buy a soundcard, and I don't know what else my desire craves. And all that, not including academics itself.
Man, graduation sucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment