20 February 2011

What Matters Most?

OK I'm supposed to post more blogs this year. That's my new year resolution. I even made it public here.

But today is 20 February, and I have 2 blog posts (3 if you count this one) until now.

The thing about me is, I don't want to look outdated, or not keeping in touch with current issues. If I wrote something last week, I want it to be about Prophet Muhammad's birthday, or Saint Valentine's Day, or something about Tunisia or Egypt (or wherever it maybe, it seems to be spreading sporadically).

But if I continue to consider those things, and ended up not posting anything at all, what's the point? It would be much better for me to post something unrelated to current issues, then to post nothing at all.

So on this weekend when Liverpool is not playing (congratulations to United for beating Crawley Town, but they should have given the non-leaguers at least a goal - Liverpool let Havant and Waterlooville score two goals at the Kop End), I decided that I should write something. But on what?

What matters most?

2 comments:

  1. najmie...i miss your lengthy post(except football review XP)

    for me, when ur post make me think, that's the most matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just spill watever you had in your mind
    setel

    ReplyDelete