
An incredible weekend.
How things change so quickly. I went out to see someone that evening, and was catching my time to reach Bangi before Liverpool's kickoff. My friend gave me directions via SMS, I managed to reach Bangi, passing several landmarks he mentioned, but then at that crucial time, my handphone battery went dead. Wow. I cannot describe how I felt that time. I drove for more than an hour to meet my friend, and now a quarter of an hour before kickoff, I'm stranded at some place I don't know, I wanted to call my friend using a public phone, but I don't remember his number. I thought, if I can't find him in 5 minutes, I'm gonna have to watch this match alone at some nearby mamak stall.
Luckily, he saw a car who seemed lost, identified me, and went to me.
Cut short, we were enjoying the goal feast. I had predicted a big win, seeing how horrible Derby's defence is against Tottenham, but I never expected six. Wow. I hoped for seven, though. Seven is nicer, but I'd settle for six.
Liverpool, this season, have came out with incredible flair in their attack, the new signings, though yet to gel perfectly as a team, showed good individual skills that brought them to Anfield. Torres, he showed why Rafa broke the club's transfer record for him. Voronin, Babel, Benayoun, all good signings, too. Pennant and Babel switched sides, making Liverpool even more unpredictable for opponents to plan ahead.
And Alonso and Babel made Liverpool now have nine different goalscorers. It shows the quality Liverpool has currently, how attack-minded each player has been, and even Rafa, who brought in Voronin for Babel to play three up front when leading, showed he now is more attack-minded than ever.
An incredible morale-boosting win for Liverpool, needless to describe each of the goals, all of them are incredible. If Liverpool continue to play with flair like this for the whole season (regardless of Gerrard's presence) I have no doubt the 18-year wait will come to an end.
How things change so quickly. I went out to see someone that evening, and was catching my time to reach Bangi before Liverpool's kickoff. My friend gave me directions via SMS, I managed to reach Bangi, passing several landmarks he mentioned, but then at that crucial time, my handphone battery went dead. Wow. I cannot describe how I felt that time. I drove for more than an hour to meet my friend, and now a quarter of an hour before kickoff, I'm stranded at some place I don't know, I wanted to call my friend using a public phone, but I don't remember his number. I thought, if I can't find him in 5 minutes, I'm gonna have to watch this match alone at some nearby mamak stall.
Luckily, he saw a car who seemed lost, identified me, and went to me.
Cut short, we were enjoying the goal feast. I had predicted a big win, seeing how horrible Derby's defence is against Tottenham, but I never expected six. Wow. I hoped for seven, though. Seven is nicer, but I'd settle for six.
Liverpool, this season, have came out with incredible flair in their attack, the new signings, though yet to gel perfectly as a team, showed good individual skills that brought them to Anfield. Torres, he showed why Rafa broke the club's transfer record for him. Voronin, Babel, Benayoun, all good signings, too. Pennant and Babel switched sides, making Liverpool even more unpredictable for opponents to plan ahead.
And Alonso and Babel made Liverpool now have nine different goalscorers. It shows the quality Liverpool has currently, how attack-minded each player has been, and even Rafa, who brought in Voronin for Babel to play three up front when leading, showed he now is more attack-minded than ever.
An incredible morale-boosting win for Liverpool, needless to describe each of the goals, all of them are incredible. If Liverpool continue to play with flair like this for the whole season (regardless of Gerrard's presence) I have no doubt the 18-year wait will come to an end.
aku dikatakan perampas laki org....salahkah daku merampas kau drpd dier kerna reds????
ReplyDelete"cut my veins open n i bleed Liverpool reds"
haha sape lak kate
ReplyDelete