It has been awhile since I've last wrote something about myself.
I'm taking this opportunity of the international week to write something else than Liverpool.
So, umm, what to write? This week has been a lazy week for me. Especially when you go home for the weekend, it makes you lazier to work. I hate work. I want to write about how I love to study and hate to work, but that might be a lengthy post. I want to keep this one a very simple one. I always fail to write short and sweet. I might fail on this one, too, but I'll try.
I'm taking this opportunity of the international week to write something else than Liverpool.
So, umm, what to write? This week has been a lazy week for me. Especially when you go home for the weekend, it makes you lazier to work. I hate work. I want to write about how I love to study and hate to work, but that might be a lengthy post. I want to keep this one a very simple one. I always fail to write short and sweet. I might fail on this one, too, but I'll try.

Oh ya, merdeka. Malaysia's golden jubilee celebration. Where did I celebrate? In a traffic jam. I hate to drive, but that day, I drove for like seven hours, or probably more. I drove from Kerteh (well, Paka actually, but who has heard of Paka?) to KL. I brought some friends so I can distribute the fuel cost, but then I had to sent them home, where I got lost finding the way, and in the midst of that, police made a roadblock that closes a four-lane highway into a one-lane, causing a traffic jam.
I'm proud of Malaysia. Racial integration, great variety of food, what else? Oh well, I'll write this later.
Man, I'm tired of playing futsal. Everybody is playing futsal, my department, the executives, my friends on weekends. I'm not a futsal addict, I'm not even good at it, but I don't want to be absent when they play. I don't want to miss the stories they'll tell the next morning, or I don't want to be labeled an indoor kid, though I am actually. Everytime I play, I get exhausted after around half an hour of play. Will my fitness ever gonna improve? With futsal every week, I really hope so, but I don't think my fitness will ever going to improve. Maybe this week I get tired after 30 minutes, maybe after 8, 10 weeks of futsal, I still get tired, but I might last a bit longer, say, 40 minutes. And I will never reach to such extent where I will not be tired throughout the one hour paid.
I'm proud of Malaysia. Racial integration, great variety of food, what else? Oh well, I'll write this later.
Man, I'm tired of playing futsal. Everybody is playing futsal, my department, the executives, my friends on weekends. I'm not a futsal addict, I'm not even good at it, but I don't want to be absent when they play. I don't want to miss the stories they'll tell the next morning, or I don't want to be labeled an indoor kid, though I am actually. Everytime I play, I get exhausted after around half an hour of play. Will my fitness ever gonna improve? With futsal every week, I really hope so, but I don't think my fitness will ever going to improve. Maybe this week I get tired after 30 minutes, maybe after 8, 10 weeks of futsal, I still get tired, but I might last a bit longer, say, 40 minutes. And I will never reach to such extent where I will not be tired throughout the one hour paid.

Now, I'm listening to The Mars Volta's Cassandra Gemini. It is an insane 31-minute 42-second song, the longest on my playlist. I just downloaded it. I hate to download albums, it is against my principals. I don't really care about robbing the artists by not paying them, I only care about the quality of the CD as opposed to pirated or burned ones. But this half an hour song, it might just be half of the album. I might as well download the whole album, then. No, I will not. I really want to buy the album, but financial constraint, you see. That Merdeka day, I went out to Pertama with only one goal - to go to Acoustic Music Store, the best music store in Malaysia, and buy Avenged Sevenfold's City of Evil. I've been searching this album for, I dunno, almost one year I guess. Either they'll say "We don't have them" or "Sold out, sorry". By the way, if you're a music fan and only buy original albums only, the only good music stores in Malaysia are the one I just mentioned just now Acoustic Music Store at Pertama, Victoria Music Centre (Amcorp Mall, Sg Wang and several other places I can't remember) and Rock Corner (Megamall, Subang Parade) though the latter is not that good actually. Contrary to their presentation, Tower Records suck. If you're looking for Avril Lavigne or My Chemical Romance, don't bother finding a good music store. Even MPH or Speedy sells them. But if you're looking something like, I dunno, Trivium maybe, don't bother to ask the cashier. They might ask you to spell out the name of the band. But that day, I did find The Mars Volta on their racks. That does deserve a mention.

And Ramadhan is coming. Hopefully we'll all live long enough to reach and celebrate yet another special month of the year. Remember, Ramadhan is like a special place where guests are invited by Allah. If you get to live another Ramadhan, it means you're handpicked by God to be there. Be grateful, and make full use of it. I really wanna write a separate post on Ramadhan, but I'll see if I'm rajin enough to write onot.
OK that's all I guess.
OK that's all I guess.

Oh ya I got this really nice pendrive I really liked. Uh, nevermind, I'll write about it later.
hey, i've always liked your writings.
ReplyDeleteseriously.
thank u ^^
ReplyDelete