(Tonight there's a Liverpool match, actually. Therefore my post should be Liverpool-related. However, Astro will not be showing it tonight, they will favour Premiership leaders Arsenal instead. Deservedly so, I guess. So I won't be writing about Liverpool tonight. Hopefully they win, though.)
In blogs, you are always right. And you will always look good. The nature of blog, I guess. People will write things that they like, in a perception that they see. Even though people's perceptions differ, the manner which a blogger writes will usually be able to convince their readers to buy it. Bloggers are often good writers, otherwise they'll stop blogging. They have the power to convince using words.
Am I the same person outside? Do I look convincing inside (my blog)? I manage to make myself look so thoughtful and unconventional in my writings. Probably even able to make myself look religious, maybe kind-hearted. Are these my actual traits? Will you find me as expected when you see me in 3D?
Bloggers will express their opinions in such a way that they know people will agree with them. Even if there're people who disagree, these people won't express their disagreement in a way that'll create an argument. Even if there is an argument, the blog is purposely design to accommodate arguments. Means that bloggers often achieve what they meant to.
This create a fake character. Fake characters are common in this internet era, or better phrased as virtual identity. In the virtual world, people get to become what they fail to be in the real world. This fact is widely known, no need to tell actually. But in blogs, it is more extreme, I suppose. People get to show themselves as the good person even if they aren't.
And this is called hypocrisy.
(There should be a Part II for this. Please remind me.)
In blogs, you are always right. And you will always look good. The nature of blog, I guess. People will write things that they like, in a perception that they see. Even though people's perceptions differ, the manner which a blogger writes will usually be able to convince their readers to buy it. Bloggers are often good writers, otherwise they'll stop blogging. They have the power to convince using words.
Am I the same person outside? Do I look convincing inside (my blog)? I manage to make myself look so thoughtful and unconventional in my writings. Probably even able to make myself look religious, maybe kind-hearted. Are these my actual traits? Will you find me as expected when you see me in 3D?
Bloggers will express their opinions in such a way that they know people will agree with them. Even if there're people who disagree, these people won't express their disagreement in a way that'll create an argument. Even if there is an argument, the blog is purposely design to accommodate arguments. Means that bloggers often achieve what they meant to.
This create a fake character. Fake characters are common in this internet era, or better phrased as virtual identity. In the virtual world, people get to become what they fail to be in the real world. This fact is widely known, no need to tell actually. But in blogs, it is more extreme, I suppose. People get to show themselves as the good person even if they aren't.
And this is called hypocrisy.
(There should be a Part II for this. Please remind me.)
*1st time bagi comment ^_^*
ReplyDeletei loike this post ;) the question that came to my mind was "Is ther anyone out ther telling bad things about themselves?" even if they do, they make it look honorable or that they realize their mistakes - showing another good quality of themselves!
haha
i am most interested when u said "Bloggers will express their opinions in such a way that they know people will agree with them." that dont necessarily happen bcoz i've met bloggers who "say it all bitch" type and when ppl give their opinion on the matter, they went "my blog my way".
HAHA
i mean, everyone has their own opinion, bt the way you express it, is what differ you from something to nothing.
p.s. the match u'd hope for a win, resulted with a draw.
oh ya, i forgot to mention
ReplyDeletei really like reading people's comments ^^
thx for the comment, really looking forward for more comments from u
those who stick with their "my blog my way" still achieves what they intend to, actually
to incite anger or disagreement from their readers, or to raise controversy
btw the match i was mentioning was the league cup tie against cardiff
and fuck rafa for the superdull draw against blackburn