Really wanted to write about something, but not sure on what. I really enjoy when people come to my blog and respond to the things I write, but, well, unfortunately, I don't think majority of people share the same interest as me.
I have no idea what attracts people to read (and comment). Maybe I could change the way I write, or the things I write, but that would require faking, that means writing on things I'm not interested in. Probably, this stubbornness of mine is the main contributor to the poor attendance here.
Oh well, fuck it.
England lost that day. Haha. I would never thought I actually enjoy seeing England not playing for the European Championships, but probably I am. It is amazing to see how almost everyone in the world supports Israel to beat Russia just so England gets a second chance. I hate Israel and I hope I will forever continue to hate them in anything, so that means I did not support Israel that night. Whatever happens to England and Russia, it is not an excuse to support Israel. Well, as it turns out, Israel won, giving hope to all England supporters throughout the world including a vast majority here in Malaysia. England, at Wembley, with fate in their own hands, managed to fail.
In a nutshell, England play horrible football, they suck, they deserved to not qualify, and McClaren deserves the sack.
I promised to write on love and practical, but I don't know when. Time is sort of running out for me. I have, um let me see, seven weeks left for my practical. Wow. I never thought I'd make it. Thirty-two weeks is like eternity. Even spelling 32 is long.
So seven weeks left. Why the time constraint? Yup, I have a project, a presentation and a whole load of weekly reports to be completed (shit I should talk about this in my other post) but that's not the thing. The thing is I don't think I'll continue blogging after my practical days.
I just started writing on music. My greatest addiction. I really enjoy talking about music (though incredibly, with the amount of music that I listen to, I actually can't play any instrument at all) and I really wish to express it. I really wish to tell people about the magical tunes that color my audible life and hear people saying, "Wow, these songs are amazing!" Well, truth said, my music is very unmainstream, therefore it is very hard for me to find people who would enjoy listening to the stuffs I enjoy listening, but at least I do appreciate those people who do try my recommendations.
Why my blog fails? I read an article at my friend's blog (his blog is incomparable to mine) about 25 common mistakes of bloggers. One of them is not visiting other people's blogs. True. I love to write, I love when people read my opinions and give their feedback, but for my role, I do not do the same to them. I rarely read other people's blogs let alone commenting on it. I think it is fair that when you don't read other people's blogs, people don't read yours. But, what could I do? I am too lazy.
Last night I watched Cast Away. I have a huge harddisk which I dedicate half of it for movies. I download a hell lot of movies. The thing is, I'm too lazy to watch them. But last night I did watch one. Tom Hanks stars in Cast Away, a story about this guy who survived a plane crash and drifted at a deserted island. He survived there for 1500 days before finally being rescued. Tom Hanks won the Oscars for his role in this movie, if I'm not mistaken. There was one part I almost cried when Tom Hanks got separated by his friend. You'd be amazed who his friend is, and how I almost cried for that friend of his.
Uh, what else? I really wanted to make a few posts on myself. On what I enjoy doing, what music do I listen to, how did I support Liverpool and stuffs. However, as I said, time is running out. Maybe I'll blog after practicals, hopefully. We'll see. Who cares, anyway? No one is going to read it. But even I know no one is reading, I just enjoy writing.
Actually there is something that can make people read my blog. If I die.
Why Ryan Babbling? Babbling is talking nonsense, and Ryan Babel is a Liverpool player. Makes total nonsense, which perfectly reflects this post.
And lastly, anyone good in html here? I suck. I really need some guidance here. Want to lighten something up here, but don't know how. Appreciate it anyone can help. Thanks.
I have no idea what attracts people to read (and comment). Maybe I could change the way I write, or the things I write, but that would require faking, that means writing on things I'm not interested in. Probably, this stubbornness of mine is the main contributor to the poor attendance here.
Oh well, fuck it.
England lost that day. Haha. I would never thought I actually enjoy seeing England not playing for the European Championships, but probably I am. It is amazing to see how almost everyone in the world supports Israel to beat Russia just so England gets a second chance. I hate Israel and I hope I will forever continue to hate them in anything, so that means I did not support Israel that night. Whatever happens to England and Russia, it is not an excuse to support Israel. Well, as it turns out, Israel won, giving hope to all England supporters throughout the world including a vast majority here in Malaysia. England, at Wembley, with fate in their own hands, managed to fail.
In a nutshell, England play horrible football, they suck, they deserved to not qualify, and McClaren deserves the sack.
I promised to write on love and practical, but I don't know when. Time is sort of running out for me. I have, um let me see, seven weeks left for my practical. Wow. I never thought I'd make it. Thirty-two weeks is like eternity. Even spelling 32 is long.
So seven weeks left. Why the time constraint? Yup, I have a project, a presentation and a whole load of weekly reports to be completed (shit I should talk about this in my other post) but that's not the thing. The thing is I don't think I'll continue blogging after my practical days.
I just started writing on music. My greatest addiction. I really enjoy talking about music (though incredibly, with the amount of music that I listen to, I actually can't play any instrument at all) and I really wish to express it. I really wish to tell people about the magical tunes that color my audible life and hear people saying, "Wow, these songs are amazing!" Well, truth said, my music is very unmainstream, therefore it is very hard for me to find people who would enjoy listening to the stuffs I enjoy listening, but at least I do appreciate those people who do try my recommendations.
Why my blog fails? I read an article at my friend's blog (his blog is incomparable to mine) about 25 common mistakes of bloggers. One of them is not visiting other people's blogs. True. I love to write, I love when people read my opinions and give their feedback, but for my role, I do not do the same to them. I rarely read other people's blogs let alone commenting on it. I think it is fair that when you don't read other people's blogs, people don't read yours. But, what could I do? I am too lazy.
Last night I watched Cast Away. I have a huge harddisk which I dedicate half of it for movies. I download a hell lot of movies. The thing is, I'm too lazy to watch them. But last night I did watch one. Tom Hanks stars in Cast Away, a story about this guy who survived a plane crash and drifted at a deserted island. He survived there for 1500 days before finally being rescued. Tom Hanks won the Oscars for his role in this movie, if I'm not mistaken. There was one part I almost cried when Tom Hanks got separated by his friend. You'd be amazed who his friend is, and how I almost cried for that friend of his.
Uh, what else? I really wanted to make a few posts on myself. On what I enjoy doing, what music do I listen to, how did I support Liverpool and stuffs. However, as I said, time is running out. Maybe I'll blog after practicals, hopefully. We'll see. Who cares, anyway? No one is going to read it. But even I know no one is reading, I just enjoy writing.
Actually there is something that can make people read my blog. If I die.
Why Ryan Babbling? Babbling is talking nonsense, and Ryan Babel is a Liverpool player. Makes total nonsense, which perfectly reflects this post.
And lastly, anyone good in html here? I suck. I really need some guidance here. Want to lighten something up here, but don't know how. Appreciate it anyone can help. Thanks.
First, ur blog is wayyyyy cooler than mine! ade banner for labels, organized, ade announcement, ade chat widget.
ReplyDeleteSecond, ppl are too wowwwwed by ur post sbb tu takde comment. u really put things into perspective.
Third, please do continue ur blog after intern. if u have nothing to write, u can write abt me. XD
yeah i agree with mira. (hi mira!;D)
ReplyDeleteanyway, i dont read others ppl blog that often and i only comment on posts that require commenting. hahah
for once, i do think u think alot about how ppl will get to like your blog and such.
for u need not to :)
just be yourselves. and there no other more attractive trait than liking and being urself.
if you dont feel like writing about anything else other than liverpool (if u stop i'd kill u XP) and music so be it!
you dont need to satisfy other request. atleast thats how i think about it.
anyway, here's to help u lighting up this place.
body {
background:#000000;
margin:0;
color:#cccccc;
font: x-small "Trebuchet MS", Trebuchet, Verdana, Sans-serif;
font-size/* */:/**/small;
font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;
}
change the color code in background:#000000;
and i believe u know the color code urself ;)
p.s. i dig ur blog man. really i do!
you guys (girls actually XP) just saved my blog!
ReplyDeletethx a lot
a hell lot
um i like black
by lighting this place up, i meant i want to add some stuffs but i dont know the scripts
maybe ill ask u personally later
thx again