09 December 2007

Reading 3-1 Liverpool: Questionable

I wrote a long post just now, then my harddisk crashed, my computer restarted and there goes my post. I'm really upset with the result, and I'm in no mood to rewrite what I have written.

In case you might wonder, why the title, why questionable, they are the decisions of the referee and Rafa himself.

[Edited] Well I'm fucking pissed off with Liverpool losing the unbeaten record in the Premiership for the sake of a Champions League tie that we don't know if it's worth the sacrifice or not, but at least my heart was warmed up back by Arsenal's lost of their own unbeaten run, too.

I forgot that Arsenal played on Sunday, I thought they'll play on Monday or something, but I opened soccernet.com and there it is, the headlines, Arsenal lost, too. Sweet. Man, I was so ecstatic of their loss like it was Manchester United losing. In fact, that day when United lost to Bolton, I wasn't even as ecstatic as this one. One thing I have to admit, to be a champion, you have to be so consistent that your rival fans will be so happy that you've dropped points, even a draw like Arsenal did at Newcastle. Well, congratulations Gunners. I have envied you. But still, if Liverpool don't win the title, I'd still go for you Gooners rather than Man U. For now, it is very much a race, much more than ever before.

"The title may not be won by Christmas, but it can surely be lost."

Thank God we're not losing it yet this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment