07 December 2007

Sleeping

This is a very spontaneous post.

Often I sleep a lot with hope that I will require less sleep in the latter stages of the day. Today is a very cold, rainy day here at Paka. Rain is like the air-cond; coupled with the blanket, it just makes sleeping even sweeter. So you continue to sleep, even though you don't need it anymore. Now it is 7.00 pm, and I have been awake for only 5 and a half hours until now. That makes, let me see, 13 and a half hours of sleep today. I wished that by sleeping that much during the daylight, I would require less sleep at night, but I don't think so, as I am still sleepy and still very much addicted to sleep at this cool breezy weather.

I see people achieve a lot when they sleep very little. They get themselves awake as early as 5.30 in the morning, having their Subuh at the mosque and continue to do beneficial things after the solah, not sleeping after that. I really envy these types of people, and had I sleep as little as them, I would have achieve a hell lot than what I have today.

But, sometimes (well, often actually), I just can't resist the temptation. Sleep is like the greatest nikmat that Allah have blessed the mankind, and I just can't get enough of it.

"Aku rase aku baru nampak kau bangun, skang nak tido balik dah?"

5 comments:

  1. ko memang..tido je manjang
    btw is it true sleep is the greatest "nikmat"??
    I don't think so~~
    sape stuju angkat tangan o/

    ReplyDelete
  2. tido adalah mende terbaek..aku sokong ngan nashmie..

    well..it depends pada org..kekadang tido is not the top priority or activity in mind when u got time to do something...

    tp bg aku, bek tido...

    (zZz)

    ReplyDelete
  3. silap ayat tuh, sori
    shud not be the greatest nikmat, but surely one of the greatest

    ReplyDelete
  4. tido mmg nikmat bile dikongsi bersama 'seseorang'...bukan ke???:p

    ReplyDelete