Have you ever had a bad day? (By the way, I hate that Bad Day song by Daniel Powter. Please don't sing that song to me, it will just make my day even worse.) I shouldn't have asked you such question, because almost everyone complains about having a bad day. Bad day occurrences are seemingly normal, isn't it? But not for me. My days are good if not great. I've never had a bad day. In fact, I hate using the term 'bad day', because I don't think such thing ever existed in my life. I'd rather use the term 'hard day'.
So I had a hard day today. Actually, it was since yesterday. I don't know. I felt really frustrated. And suddenly I feel like everything is going against me. Not just people, but things that are not within your control. The thing is, these sort of things happens every now and then, but for the past two days, these tiny little things really got on my nerves.
So what do you do when you have these 'hard days'? They are people who have asked these sort of questions to me, and to be honest, I don't really know. I don't really know what I will do if I get stressed, frustrated, depressed and so on, because I rarely do. But now I remember what it feels like to have these negative emotions, and it is very natural for us to relief some of the pressure by sharing it with others.
People share their sorrow to their parents, to their family, to their partners, friends and so on. But none of them is the best for me. He listens to everything I have to tell, and nobody listens to my stories better. He consoles me when I cry, and I will never want to cry to anyone else. He knows everything about me, even better than myself. He is better than my mom, my dad, my brothers, my friends or anyone for that matter. He is my best Friend ever.
Because of Him I am here, and the reason I never had a bad day is because He writes every single day of my life and none of the days He created for me are bad. There would never ever be anyone comparable to Him, and I know until the day of my death and even further beyond, that he will remain as my best Pal, that no one will ever love me more than Him.
So I had a hard day today. Actually, it was since yesterday. I don't know. I felt really frustrated. And suddenly I feel like everything is going against me. Not just people, but things that are not within your control. The thing is, these sort of things happens every now and then, but for the past two days, these tiny little things really got on my nerves.
So what do you do when you have these 'hard days'? They are people who have asked these sort of questions to me, and to be honest, I don't really know. I don't really know what I will do if I get stressed, frustrated, depressed and so on, because I rarely do. But now I remember what it feels like to have these negative emotions, and it is very natural for us to relief some of the pressure by sharing it with others.
People share their sorrow to their parents, to their family, to their partners, friends and so on. But none of them is the best for me. He listens to everything I have to tell, and nobody listens to my stories better. He consoles me when I cry, and I will never want to cry to anyone else. He knows everything about me, even better than myself. He is better than my mom, my dad, my brothers, my friends or anyone for that matter. He is my best Friend ever.
Because of Him I am here, and the reason I never had a bad day is because He writes every single day of my life and none of the days He created for me are bad. There would never ever be anyone comparable to Him, and I know until the day of my death and even further beyond, that he will remain as my best Pal, that no one will ever love me more than Him.
you once wonder if ur post(S) have any impact at all,
ReplyDeletewell this one had an impact for me.
was having a "hard" day, and i could do with a good read.
dont ask how bt this post made me feel better.
thx :)
Yeah, He is really great and so though i when facing d prob I'll alwiz share it w/ Him and hopes He can make my probs lighter than b4..
ReplyDeletebut, dun 4get. u still 've frens, family and me who are still cares 'bout u.
I shall lend my 'shoulder' =)
b happi and thanx for all~
yup, of course i have family and friends who have been so supportive to me and i really appreciate that
ReplyDeletebut i just want to make a point that none of them are better than my true Best Friend
oh btw welkam una! tq for the comment!
and to everyone, i'm really glad i made an impact with this post =)