As promised in my Oct 28 comment at Two Subjects, I shall reveal the answer seven days after that comment.
To date, it has been my most commented post to date. Excluding my own replies, the total comments received is six.
Answers I got, some of them are almost correct, most of them took me by surprise of how (almost) accurate your guesses are. Yes, I have not yet talked about myself, my family or music, but these answers failed one criteria: I did not deliberately avoid these topics. I have intentions to write about those subjects, but when Liverpool are playing two matches in a week, it's hard to find ample time to scribble on something else.
The two answers are: love and practical. Haha.
Thanks for all your curiosity. I appreciate that. My blog still have readers after all. But it'll take some time to write about something I purposely avoid, so you guys will have to wait =).
To date, it has been my most commented post to date. Excluding my own replies, the total comments received is six.
Answers I got, some of them are almost correct, most of them took me by surprise of how (almost) accurate your guesses are. Yes, I have not yet talked about myself, my family or music, but these answers failed one criteria: I did not deliberately avoid these topics. I have intentions to write about those subjects, but when Liverpool are playing two matches in a week, it's hard to find ample time to scribble on something else.
The two answers are: love and practical. Haha.
Thanks for all your curiosity. I appreciate that. My blog still have readers after all. But it'll take some time to write about something I purposely avoid, so you guys will have to wait =).
hoh...
ReplyDeletesince i do assume that you would talk bout ur family..for me, family things is very personal and only selected ones would know if something special..and based on this in mind, aku assume ko pon sama a..
well..hypothesis sometimes can go wrong...yet i found another aspect of human, interest me enough to dig and discover... ^^
nothing to lose...
jap practical tuh, as in, internship la kn.
ReplyDeleteapsal avoid? tulihla. nnt rindu internship br tau. haha.
the only thing i can flip to now whenever i miss the good old days is my blog. then, i'll be smiling alone. :D