28 December 2007

Love

This blog was shut down temporarily for a certain tragedy, and I have to write something to gain back the audience.

If there ever was an audience.

So I promised to write about love. I have two weeks left for my practical. What is the rush, though? These things are very personal to me. In fact, love is one of the two subjects I purposely avoid (the other one is here). I am not comfortable writing to people who can read my posts and meet me the next day talking about what I wrote.

I have thought long about what I wanted to write about love. So many things came to mind, but when the time comes for me to write, it just dissipates in thin air. Back in UTP (I'll be back there soon) I used to be very active in kampung5, a forum for UTPians. There was a thread call 'Love Revolution', a very active thread at all times.

Human views are very contrasting, and if I get to read that thread, there's a hell lot that I disagree. But for now, none of them pops in my mind, so for now I'll just continue gibbering away from my main topic.

Love, by definition, well, I don't have the Oxford Dictionary with me, but the definition is something like an intense liking towards something or someone. Love is a very general word, indeed. I can talk about how much I love my computer, or music, and I would still be fulfilling my promise. I can also write about how I love my parents, for example, but any of these 'loves' are not what people would expect me to write, I believe.

I really wanted to make a super long post on this subject so I'll just need to write it once. Just a general view of how I perceive love should be, not about my personal life. But now I don't know what to write, and I don't know where to start.

Oh well. Later maybe.

5 comments:

  1. takyah aa ckp psl love

    hahaha

    everybody talks about love but you're not everybody.

    faham ke?

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i promised to write about love

    love is a very intriguing subject to talk about
    thats why most lyrics and stories revolve around love

    im no more special than average
    jgn la overrate aku sgt :P
    kekadang aku ckp bende2 normal gak ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hakhakhak

    okay2...

    sile lah, lets see how u view IT. it'd be interesting for sure.

    "questions of science,
    science and progress,
    do not speak as loud as my heart"

    dang. Chris Martin is not available anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. chop2...najmie=normal????really???wakakakakaka...

    cheit..i was hoping for sumthin else bout dis topic..ko najmi mmg pandai lari kan topic eh...xper2...tggu ko tulis kat utp,jgn kan next day,tang tu gak aku nek bilik ko...wakakakaka=))

    ReplyDelete
  5. tu yg aku tanak blogging kat utp tuh

    btw ape yg membuatkan aku tak normal plak?
    dem

    ReplyDelete