Everyone familiar with blogging should be familiar with tagging, too. Right? In fact, this tagging phenomena started even before the blog wave hit Malaysia. People at Friendster were posting questions at the bulletin board and they'll expect their friends to read it and repost it with their own answers. (In fact, this culture started even before Friendster. I remember getting an email of a series of questions on personality, but probably it wasn't a trend back then.) Usually, people will do it. It treats boredom pretty well.
I myself sometimes read these tags out of my boredom, but when there's too many, the questions themselves starts to get boring. That's why I hate tagging. I'd rather answer questions that are worth answering. But if I get tagged, I would answer those questions on the basis of honouring the people who tagged me (hahah, honouring) and I believe those people who tagged me were also bored with their tags but they had to do it to satisfy the chain.
Oh well. So I got tagged by Amir. And the tag is in Bahasa. How offensive is that? Haha. I mean, I never posted a single post in Bahasa, and now I got tagged in Bahasa. What's wrong with writing in my native language? Nothing. But I'm kind of a perfectionist. When I do things, I want things to be standardized. I'm a real messy person, but when I got certain things neat, I want everything to be in the same order. My dirty clothes are everywhere, but when I wash them (with my hands, which I don't do it anymore), I'll make sure I'll scrub each and every one of them thoroughly, in and out, and rinsed till there's no soapy bubbles.
You don't get the story? What the laundry story had to do with language? It means I'm a lazy guy but I stick to my style. So I'm going to translate the whole questionnaire in English and then answer it.
1. First flight?
Uhh, what question is this?
2. First time had a baby?
Not yet.
3. First time going to overseas?
Again, how am I suppose to answer this question? I've been to overseas, but it is not my first time, so 'No' is the answer?
4. First time being apart from family?
No.
5. First job?
Internship at Ethylene.
6. First time feeling fat?
No.
7. First love?
No.
8. First time feeling pretty?
No.
9. First time went to the cinema?
Ooooo... Now I get it. It's not a 'Yes or no' question. Hahah. OK. The answer for this question is 'I do not remember my first time going to the cinema, but I think it was some 2D Disney cartoon.'
10. First time admitted in hospital?
Not sure. But I do remember staying a few nights because of my swollen tonsils. But they decided against removing it.
1. Your nicknames.
Why suddenly it got reset back to number 1? My family call me long (eldest), my friends at SMSAH call me kangau (sleepy), my friends at RMC call me kancil (due to my physical, not my brain), and amazingly I don't have a nickname here in UTP. I often use the nick unpronounciable in any online functions, although I know it is a misspelled word, but I have used it since Form 1 so I decided to stick with it.
2. Special someone. Describe that special someone.
OK when mentioning about special someone, a typical expected answer would be your lover. Thing is, we are all mortal. And I can't really say that my lover is more special than my parents or my brothers or any particular person or vice versa. I hate to sound religious because I am definitely not, but probably our special someone is not just someone, He is the Only One.
3. Favourite song.
I don't have a favourite song, but I definitely know what my favourite album is.
4. Favourite food.
My appetite varies with time.
5. Favourite colour.
I like this question. My favourite colour is white.
6. Behaviours that make you stressed.
Hell I don't know.
7. Three must things in your bag.
I don't have a bag. But the three things I must carry with me are my watch, my handphone and my wallet.
8. Last time you cried.
If I tell you, I would sound so gay. When United beat Liverpool, and when Liverpool beat United.
9. Tag six people.
No I won't do that. That's kinda gay, too.
Actually, I do want to tag people. But I want to make my own set of questionnaire then I'll start tagging people. But for now, I can't think of the questions I want to ask.
I myself sometimes read these tags out of my boredom, but when there's too many, the questions themselves starts to get boring. That's why I hate tagging. I'd rather answer questions that are worth answering. But if I get tagged, I would answer those questions on the basis of honouring the people who tagged me (hahah, honouring) and I believe those people who tagged me were also bored with their tags but they had to do it to satisfy the chain.
Oh well. So I got tagged by Amir. And the tag is in Bahasa. How offensive is that? Haha. I mean, I never posted a single post in Bahasa, and now I got tagged in Bahasa. What's wrong with writing in my native language? Nothing. But I'm kind of a perfectionist. When I do things, I want things to be standardized. I'm a real messy person, but when I got certain things neat, I want everything to be in the same order. My dirty clothes are everywhere, but when I wash them (with my hands, which I don't do it anymore), I'll make sure I'll scrub each and every one of them thoroughly, in and out, and rinsed till there's no soapy bubbles.
You don't get the story? What the laundry story had to do with language? It means I'm a lazy guy but I stick to my style. So I'm going to translate the whole questionnaire in English and then answer it.
1. First flight?
Uhh, what question is this?
2. First time had a baby?
Not yet.
3. First time going to overseas?
Again, how am I suppose to answer this question? I've been to overseas, but it is not my first time, so 'No' is the answer?
4. First time being apart from family?
No.
5. First job?
Internship at Ethylene.
6. First time feeling fat?
No.
7. First love?
No.
8. First time feeling pretty?
No.
9. First time went to the cinema?
Ooooo... Now I get it. It's not a 'Yes or no' question. Hahah. OK. The answer for this question is 'I do not remember my first time going to the cinema, but I think it was some 2D Disney cartoon.'
10. First time admitted in hospital?
Not sure. But I do remember staying a few nights because of my swollen tonsils. But they decided against removing it.
1. Your nicknames.
Why suddenly it got reset back to number 1? My family call me long (eldest), my friends at SMSAH call me kangau (sleepy), my friends at RMC call me kancil (due to my physical, not my brain), and amazingly I don't have a nickname here in UTP. I often use the nick unpronounciable in any online functions, although I know it is a misspelled word, but I have used it since Form 1 so I decided to stick with it.
2. Special someone. Describe that special someone.
OK when mentioning about special someone, a typical expected answer would be your lover. Thing is, we are all mortal. And I can't really say that my lover is more special than my parents or my brothers or any particular person or vice versa. I hate to sound religious because I am definitely not, but probably our special someone is not just someone, He is the Only One.
3. Favourite song.
I don't have a favourite song, but I definitely know what my favourite album is.
4. Favourite food.
My appetite varies with time.
5. Favourite colour.
I like this question. My favourite colour is white.
6. Behaviours that make you stressed.
Hell I don't know.
7. Three must things in your bag.
I don't have a bag. But the three things I must carry with me are my watch, my handphone and my wallet.
8. Last time you cried.
If I tell you, I would sound so gay. When United beat Liverpool, and when Liverpool beat United.
9. Tag six people.
No I won't do that. That's kinda gay, too.
Actually, I do want to tag people. But I want to make my own set of questionnaire then I'll start tagging people. But for now, I can't think of the questions I want to ask.
no9 is stupidly funny LOL
ReplyDeleteHAHA
btw, i think MAYBE the qs want u to state when(?) or how.. instead of yes or no... LOLLLLZ
wahaha
ReplyDeleteya they should state it in the first place
"this is not a yes-or-no question"
or maybe i did a horrible job in translating the bahasa questionnaire into english ><
i told you. it would be my last participation of tagging thingy.. i have to do it. trust me. its a MUST.
ReplyDelete